Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Only a few more days!

Rick and I are counting down the days now. Almost everything is packed and ready to go. We spend our time watching movies and playing with Bridget and talking about how excited we are to go to Kodachrome. We've also set up a website/blog! It's kbcabins.com and the link is on my list. Go check it out! Right now we're just killing time waiting to go. Waiting to get started. It's very exciting but why is it that the quicker you want time to pass the slower it goes? And vice versa!
I'm enjoying the California warmth while I still can. It will be a cold winter in Utah. But not as cold or long as the winters I'm used to in Canada. It might even be kind of fun to see some snow again! From the window of a cozy cabin. With a mug of hot chocolate!

3 comments:

Joonie said...

Aimee...that sounds like heaven to me! Snow outside, warm fire inside, snuggled up with the one you love drinking hot chocolate. What could be better than that?

ok..maybe a Golden Retriever puppy laying on the rug in front of the fire. LOL

I'm so excited for you guys. I know you'll be successful; you're both such awesome people! :D

:)

Heather said...

This is the American dream and it sounds fantastic. The pictures are stunning. Best regards to Bridget.. ;))

Aimee said...

Thanks Joonie and Krissy :) If you ever find yourselves in Utah someday come by and see me!