Monday, September 29, 2008

Seven Ultra Lounge




What a night in SL! I've been hearing a lot about this new club "Seven Ultra Lounge." It's supposed to be very exclusive and fancy and you have to pay to get a membership. I thought it would be fun to buy one of their land passes so I could check it out. But I didn't want to go alone. So I asked my dear friend Joonie if she would go with me. So a ravishing redhead and a beautiful blonde got all dressed up and set out in the night to rub shoulders with the beautiful people.

It was so much fun! I really liked the place. I wasn't so sure about the music as it isn't really my personal taste but I will say that the genre of music they were playing certainly suited the ambience of the place. And they had a great dance floor with lots of fun animations. Joonie and I had a blast with those. My speakers weren't working so I attached some outside ones and wasn't that impressed so I turned them off. I was having too much fun to need music anyway.

I might buy a month's membership just for fun. It was fun to dress up and swish around. Joonie recognized a few famous avatars. One of whom was drinking himself into a stupor. Clearly fame isn't everything as Joonie said! hehe
It was hard to take pictures with all the neon lighting. But I got a good one of us dancing. For some reason, Joonie's hair wouldn't show up when I took pictures of us at the bar so I took a picture of us from behind the bar where the glare wasn't so bad. And because I have a shoe fetish I had to take a picture of our gorgeous shoes.

I had a great time. I would definitely go back. But I think the main reason I had so much fun is because I was with my friend. Thanks Joonie! We have to do it again sometime! I've missed you :)

2 comments:

Joonie said...

Aimee! I love your picks! Too bad about bald Joonie. Post them anyway...LOL

I had so much fun. I've missed you, too. It was great to catch up. You seem really happy. :)

We have to go back! Maybe on a Friday or Saturday...lol! We should go fugly and see if anyone says anything. ;-)

Love ya! Joonie

Joonie said...

Aimee....Bailey might come back to SL for a day/night just to see us! Smart girl! ;-) LOL

Would you be interested in the 3 of us getting together in SL for some fun? Maybe Trouble would join us.

Hope things are going great with you two. How's Utah? Update please! ;)

Joonie