Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A vision in blue latex and tie-dye!




I really love SL fashion blogs. Especially ones that poke fun of SL fashion tastes. I was looking through my inventory at some of the first outfits and hair styles that my confused noobie self thought were simply ravishing in the good old days.


I thought to myself how much fun it would be to actually make it into one of those fashion mistake blogs. So I hauled out my blue latex catsuit and gorgeous blinging color change shoes and headed off to Armidi! I also found an old outfit appropriately titled "Tie-Dye Nightmare." The name alone should have been a clue.


I don't think I was spotted by any of the fashion police :( But it was fun to totter around in my sexy shoes and swish my stiff horror of a hairdo around!

2 comments:

Joonie said...

LMAO!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post! hahahah! OMG...if you ever want some company to help make the Fashion faux pas blogs, just say the word! ;-)

Thanks for my laugh of the day!

*hugs*
Joonie

Aimee said...

i miss you joonie!