Monday, June 2, 2008

I got this from Joonie!

50 ODD Things about you! Now that you are reading - you too have to fill it out!Learn 50 things about your friends and family, and let them learn 50 things about you!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes. I'm crazy about all types of cheese!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? No

3. Do you own a gun? No

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at sonic? I went there once and added peach to my iced tea.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Sometimes. I save my panic for visits to the dentist.

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I don't give them a lot of thought but I do enjoy them. I like them with chili or cheese.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Carol. Oh and Elf with Will Ferrell.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Orange Juice.

9. Can you do pushups? If I must.

10. Age? 28

11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My Japanese ganji necklace that Rick gave me.

12.Favorite hobby? Nowadays it's making soap!

13. Favorite Actor? Steve Buscemi, Mel Gibson, Woody Harrelson

14. Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so.

15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I can be easily frustrated by simple problems.

16. Middle name? Elisabeth

17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wish there was some orange juice in the fridge, I need a shower, my nose tickles-I think I need to sneeze.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday/today: A congratulations card for my sister who just got engaged, a Subway sandwich and some sculpty prim shoes in SL!

19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Orange juice, water, tea

20. Current worries? I need to see the dentist soon :(

21. Current hate right now? I'm learning to drive and I hate driving in small cramped parking lots.

22. Favorite place to be? With Rick.

23. How did you bring in the New Year? We watched old scary movies, drank too much champagne and fell asleep before midnight. haha

24. Where would you like to go? I'd like to go to Sedona, Arizona. I'd like to visit New Mexico because I've never been there and I'd like to go to Glacier National Park in Montana.

25. Name three people who will complete this ? I don't know.

26. Do you own slippers? No

27. What shirt are you wearing? Shamefully I'm still in my jammies haha

28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I have never slept on satin sheets. I'll put that on my to-do list!! :)

29. Can you whistle? I'm a good whistler. I whistle a lot without even realizing it.

30. Favorite color? Blues, greens and pinks

31. Would you be a pirate? I'd like to try it out and see what it's like.

32. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever song is currently stuck in my head. Yesterday it was Raspberry Beret by Prince.

33. Favorite girl's name? I've always loved the name Scarlett!

34. Favorite boy's name? Rhett!

35. What is in your pocket right now? A cucumber. hehe

36. Last thing that made you laugh? Rick trying to make hummingbird calls.

37. Best bed sheets as a child? My cozy flannelette sheets

38. Worst injury you've ever had? Broken leg from falling down the stairs with my laundry basket.

39. Do you love where you live? I absolutely love it! I moved from Canada to California and I can't believe how beautiful the south west is.

40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Two. But we only use one.

41. Who is your loudest friend? Probably my sister Rachel.

42. How many dogs do you have? None right now. But I have a fire-bellied toad named Mongo, a fish named Topaz, and some hummingbirds.

43. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope Rick still has a crush on me. I hope he's not too put off by the singing in the shower.

44. What is your favorite book(s)? Oh man. This is a hard question. Right now I really like books by Anita Shreve and Fannie Flagg and Tawni O'Dell.

45. Where were you born? Boston, MA

46. What is your favorite candy? Whoppers...and Heath Bars.....and black licorice.

47. Favorite Sports Team? I have to go Canadian here and say the Montreal Canadiens.

48. What song(s) do you want played at your funeral? Blackbird by the Beatles. And Dancing Queen.

49. What were you doing at 12AM? Chattering.

50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? I'm not very good at thinking in the morning. I can't remember any coherent thoughts lol

Copy/paste/and spill it!

2 comments:

Joonie said...

LOL....I love reading these about other ppl! :)

and...um...2 posts does not a blog make! Just sayin'....

;) lol...hugs!! JJ

Aimee said...

OK OK!!! I'm going to ppost something! haha